So you are interested in obtaining a Har-Vel Boxer. This completed questionnaire will help us pick the very best Boxer for you, your family and your lifestyle. It is very important that we find the correct home for our boxers, as they are truly wonderful animals, they may not be for every one. Completing this questionnaire will tell us whether you would do well with a lively, devoted Boxer.
Please fill out ALL of the information requested.
To be considered for a Har-Vel Boxer, you must:
1. Be at least 21 years of age.
2. Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in your household.
3. Have a verifiable means of identification.
4. Have your landlord's consent to bring an animal onto the property.
5. Agree that Har-Vel Boxer has the right to deny any application and the right to place one of our Boxers is the sole decision of Har-Vel Boxer.
Please answer the following as accurately as possible. All answers are confidential.
Boxers, just as with any breed, have health problem tendencies. Our biggest killers now are cancer (in many forms), heart diseases (cardiyomiopathy - enlargement of the heart muscle which leads to weakness of the muscle and eventually heart failure & aortic stenosis - narrowing of the aorta) and hip dysplasia. While no one can forsee if one particular dog will become ill, buying from a reputable breeder helps. Reputable breeders do all they can to screen the genetic health of their breeding animals to avoid propagating these problems.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire which will better help us to find just the right match for you!